Level 1 Training: This home-study book test (20 multiple-choice questions) is based on reading Adult ADHD-Focused Couple Therapy: Clinical Interventions.
Test Guidelines and Certificate
This test consists of 20 multiple-choice questions.
You can review all of your answers before submitting them.
- A passing grade is 80% or higher (16 or more of the 20 questions).
- Once you submit your answers, your grade appears on your screen within seconds.
- You are automatically allowed to re-take the test once if you do not pass the first time.
- Successful completion earns 15 Continuing Education (CE) hours (NBCC).
- Participants who do not receive a passing grade are invited to re-take the test in three months, at a discounted rate.
- A certificate accompanies a passing grade. It is available as an immediate PDF download.
Fee and Refund Policy:
The fee for this home-study test and certificate is $75.
The fee is non-refundable. Please make sure you understand the parameters before purchasing.
ADHD Success Training has tested the quiz on many different browsers and platforms, but we cannot guarantee that it will work on all mobile devices. Therefore, please complete the test on a desktop or laptop computer.
Participants who do not pass the test after two attempts are encouraged to re-take the test after three months. An offer to re-take the test (for the third time and potential fourth time) at 25% discount on the course fee will be automatically offered.
Please direct questions to Gina Pera, using the “contact” form.
Gina Pera and Arthur L. Robin, PhD, have been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6770. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Gina Pera and Arthur L. Robin, PhD, are solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Medical Disclaimer: Although the presenters do our best to provide sound and useful information at this website, we cannot and do not promise beneficial results to anyone who may use that information; nor do the creators accept liability to anyone who may use the information. Because this training cannot respond to individual needs and circumstances, anyone who has a known or suspected medical condition, or is taking medication of any kind, or has health concerns, should consult a qualified health care provider before following any of the suggestions in this training.