Our goal is to help ADHD professionals and consumers to find each other.
What Is Special About This Directory?
Our International ADHD Professionals Directory is distinct from other commercial directories in a variety of ways:
- ADHD+ Exclusive: This directory is solely for professionals specializing in or having expertise in ADHD—in children, teens, adults, and seniors.
- Companion Training: Professionals can provide potential clients with an extra degree of assurance that they are familiar with Adult ADHD-Focused Couple Therapy™ principles. Each listing will indicate if the professional has successfully completed Level 1 and/or Level 2 of ADHD Success Training courses.
- Plenty of Room To Be Specific: We encourage professionals to be as specific as possible about their approach to treating ADHD—including the models, books, courses they have taken, and experts they rely upon to inform their practice.
- Geographic search-ability: For listees offering Skype or other types of virtual sessions, that will be searchable, too.
- Affordability: Only $95 annually for the first year. Compare that to $300 and higher for some directories. And only $20 to those who complete Level 1 Training (home study course based on reading Adult ADHD-Focused Couple Therapy: Clinical Interventions)
- Reputability: Dr. Arthur Robin and Gina Pera are two long-term and respected experts in the field.
$95/year for the first year’s subscription, which includes free Level 1 training (a $75 value, with 15 CE hours from NBCC). Subsequently, an annual fee to be established; you will receive a notice before your listing is renewed.
This home-study test consists of completing a 20-question multiple-choice test online after reading Adult ADHD-Focused Couple Therapy: Clinical Interventions. (Includes 1 re-take)
Upon successful completion, you will receive a “promo code” for a $75 discount on a directory listing.