I’m so glad you found my course: Solving Your Adult ADHD Puzzle.
I look forward to celebrating your progress with you!
About the Six Zoom Meetings:
Peer support and validation is powerful! And I can ably field most questions on a wide range of topics.
- Note: Zoom meeting access begins immediately and lasts for six months
- There are two meetings monthly
- Choose your six meetings from the times most convenient for you
- Monthly Meeting #1: Second Saturday of the month, Noon to 1 pm Pacific Time
- Monthly Meeting #2 varies: see schedule through September below
- If these times never work for you, let me know and I’ll see what I can do
- BONSU: Includes access to the Zoom meeting archive – recordings of the initial meetings. (I no longer record the meetings.)
- Privacy concerns? Participate with a pseudonym, video off, or by phone — your choice
- This secure transaction works best when you have a reasonably strong wi-fi connection.
- Please ignore the term “initial payment” — this is a bug we’re working on. There is only one payment.
Meeting Schedule through September:
- Saturday, July 9, Noon-1 pm PDT
- Thursday, July 21, 6-7 pm PDT
- Saturday, August 13, Noon-1 pm PDT
- Thursday, August 25, 10-11 am PDT
- Saturday, September 10, Noon-1 pm PDT
- Wednesday, September 28, 5-6 pm PDT
By purchasing this product, you agree to these Terms and Conditions