Hello and Welcome!
I’m so glad you found this course: Solving Your Adult ADHD Puzzle, Course 1.
I call it Course 1, because I plan to offer smaller courses on narrower topics within the next year (for example, sleep and medication).
But make no mistake: Course 1 is foundational all on its own.
This is the training I’ve long dreamt of making available to you — the training I wish my husband and I had 20 years ago.
This is what essential therapy looks like for ADHD — whether you are just thinking about an evaluation or are already diagnosed. (Even long after being diagnosed.)
Before you dive into the Course 1, remember to complete the Bonus Introductory Module. It does two things:
1. Lets you know right away — your ADHD-related problems are not unique to you. You’re in good company. Moreover, there are solutions!
2. Lays the groundwork for the key concepts and solutions we will cover in Course 1.
I look forward to celebrating your progress with you!
As a reminder, here are the course features:
- Streaming videos, available 24-7, within our website
- Essential topics divided into clear sub-topics, 10-30 min per video
- 8.5 hours main course, 2.5 bonus module
- Easily track your progress and scan topics for re-viewing
- 9 Action Step Guides, to personalize lessons
- Resource folder, expanding upon cited research & concepts
- Case couples walk you through key concepts and interventions
- Access for the life of the course (at least 2-3 years, if not longer; hard to accurately predict long-term future!)
1. This secure transaction works best when you have a strong wi-fi connection. A desktop or laptop computer might work better than a phone.
2. Ignore the words “initial payment” in the price box. It’s a software bug and we’re working on deleting it. There’s only one payment.