Our goal is straightforward: Revolutionize the standard of care for ADHD-challenged couples worldwide.
With targeted knowledge and interventions, millions of adults who have ADHD and their partners can elevate their lives in significant ways.
The therapists who help them stand to experience some of the greatest rewards of their careers.
We are the co-editors of the first empirically informed guide for helping ADHD-challenged couples: Adult ADHD-Focused Couple Therapy: Clinical Interventions (Routledge, 2016). You can read more about our backgrounds at About the Presenters.
To extend the reach of the principles we outline in the book, we offer two levels of training, both based on the book:
1. Level 1 Training: a Book-Study Test (available now)
Clinicians are invited to complete a 20-question test based on reading the book.
2. Level 2 Training: An online course (available October 2018)
- Video-based, with opportunities for live chats with the presenters and other ADHD experts.
- Available at any time, worldwide.
- Organized by book chapter, with corresponding modules comprised of videos, downloads, and other supporting materials.
Clinicians who successfully complete Level 1 training receive 15 Continuing Education (CE) hours (NBCC).
More information is available at this page.
ADHD Success Training/ADHD-Focused Couple Therapy is an NBCC-approved continuing education (CE) provider.